(I really need to cut my fringe!)
1. I have quite a big family, I'm one of five children & I'm the eldest!
2. I'm a bit of a fussy eater, I love spaghetti hoops but I can't eat normal spaghetti... different food textures scare me. Over the past few years I've become more willing to try new things though.
3. My little sister lives in Chelsea & one day we joked about going to stalk celebs, only to see Millie Mackintosh walking along Kings Road! I completely freaked out & was a little star struck... much to the embarrassment of my sister, ooops!
4. I got all my housemates addicted to painting their nails & we currently have a nail polish stash in our kitchen.
5. I am completely obsessed with pugs, I spend hours watching YouTube videos or researching about them online, I don't know what it is but I just love love love them. Dom & I have agreed to get one as soon as we move in together, this is possibly the greatest plan EVER!
6. I absolutely LOVE living in London, I think I am incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to study & live here. I struggled at the start but now I can't picture myself being anywhere else! I'm also the only person I know who likes travelling on the tube!
7. Risotto is probably my favorite meal ever, I'm forever cooking it, it's just tooo gooood.
8. I'm pretty much glued to my phone. I'm one of those annoying people who couldn't live without their iPhone!
9. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, although I was the complete opposite & used to struggle to sleep when I was younger.
10. I worked on a Deli Counter & have way too much cheese knowledge for somebody my age...
11. I don't like studying in my bedroom or at home in general, I much prefer to be a library geek.
12. I'm always cold, I really struggle to keep warm!
13. 13 is my lucky number, although most people believe it's unlucky!
14. I've been with Dom for five years in August. We met when we were only 16 & became best friends. I truly believe that the most important thing to maintain a relationship is to have your own life as well as a life together.
15. If I eat something with a spoon it has to be a "baby" spoon. I can't eat with tablespoons it has to be a teaspoon, I just physically can't eat from a bigger spoon it makes me feel sick. I'm odd I know.
16. I can't gain weight. I've literally been stuck at the same weight for years now & everything I've tried just doesn't work for me.
17. I always wear flicked black eyeliner, I'm so used to doing it now if I don't put it on I feel weird!
18. I wish I had continued to learn German & studied it at A-level! Good job two of my housemates are doing German degrees!
19. I had the worst temper when I was a teenager, I think I tried to be a rebel. Thank god I've grown out of that stage haha
20. I'm probably the palest person you'll ever meet. I don't plan on fake tanning anytime soon either, I hate the idea!
I've seen this tag popping up on YouTube & then Becky turned it into a blog post so I thought why not!? Link me to your posts or videos if you've done one! (: