You may or may not have noticed I've been quiet on my blog the past week or so, which is actually a rather regular occurrence but I really do have legit excuses! I've got some exciting news & a few things to share with you all so here is my little roundup of what's been going on!
001. I'm moving back up North!! If you know me or follow me on Twitter/Instagram then you might know that I've been living down South for the past 3 years. I've been lucky enough to experience life in London for 2 of those years & for the past 12 months I've been living in Milton Keynes with Dom. I've been dying to move back up North closer to our family & friends for a while now but due to work commitments etc etc it wasn't able to happen! Finally everything has started to come together & it's now just a case of packing up our little flat at the end of June to start our new lives back in the North West of England. I know most people would love the chance to live in London or close to it, but after 3 years & a sad looking bank balance the time has come to wave goodbye!
002. I'm currently staying up North as it was Dom's Birthday on Monday we decided to have a week off work & spend time with our family & friends. We go back home tomorrow ready for our final month of living down South! We've had the nicest time & it's really made me realise how lucky we are to be surrounded by such supportive people (:
003. A little treat for you all, Graze are offering my readers a free box of yummy snacks. I always love to receive a Graze box in the post, you get to pick what kind of snacks you like, there's over 100 to choose from so you'll be spoilt for choice! Your hand-picked box of snacks is then sent to you in the post for free & can even be delivered to you at work! If you'd like a free box on me click the image above or this link! You do have to sign up to get your free box, which involves entering card details but I can promise you they don't take a payment from you until the next box is sent, which allows you to order your free box then cancel straight after. That way you won't need to pay anything, although 3.99 isn't bad a box of hand picked snacks delivered to your door! I don't think I could pick a favourite from the huge range of snacks available but he Honeycomb Flapjack looks absolutely delicious! *heart eyed emoji* - Graze also do Breakfast boxes & boxes specifically for kids now too! Let me know what snacks you'd like to receive from Graze & what style of box you picked!
004. This week has literally consisted of cake, cake & more cake. I've had lots of catching up to do, meeting up with old & new friends in cute cafes eating cupcakes & having coffee has been perfect & I only wish I could do it everyday! As I mentioned above it was also Dom's Birthday so of course there was lots of cake involved then too & I even had some pug cupcakes made for him! Today I met up with Abi, my best blogging buddy for lunch in our favourite tearoom & we had a good chat about anything & everything!
005. Cosmo Blogger Awards. I didn't really consider entering my blog this year as I still don't feel established enough & I'm not new enough to enter into the new blogger categories. However Abi mentioned it wouldn't harm having a go so now my loulabeth is up for nominations. If you enjoy my blog it would mean the absolute world to me if you could spare a few seconds of your day to nominate me under 'Best Established Beauty Blog'. Tilly pug hugs available to all of those who nominate me ;)
006. I might start doing these posts more regularly? It's a way to share what I've been up to & keep y'all in the loop a bit more! It's also sort of a summary of everything & anything I needed & sometimes it's just what I need to do before I go back into blogging. I always feel like if theres been a little gap between posts that I should do a catch up style post to get everything of my mind!