I don't know about you guys but for me there is nothing better than fresh bedding, new pjs & all of the pug cuddles. It's my favourite way to get cosy, add in a candle, a mug of warm tea, a good book & voila you've got a perfect night in. Yeah, I'm a very wild 25 year old!
We spend a huge chunk of our time asleep so I enjoy treating myself to bedtime luxuries like soft new pyjamas & crisp, clean bedding. In fact I'm pretty sure my pyjama pile is greater than my everyday clothing but I'm totally okay with that. I'm a bit obsessed with my latest pair of pjs, the Chelsea Peers Macaroon Pyjama Set* because well, firstly THEY ARE COVERED IN PASTEL MACAROONS = mega Instagram points & secondly they are the comfiest jim jams I've ever worn. I posted a snipped of them on my Birthday Instagram photo & seriously I felt famous for the day, my DM's had never been so busy! You all wanted to know how to get your hands on these super cute pjs & I urge you to all hurry up & head over to MandM Direct because they are on sale for less than £14!!
Lets get cosy...
1. Stating the obvious here seeing as though I've already banged on about it in this post but comfy PJs/loungewear!
2. Pop on some fluffy socks too for extra cosiness.
3. Blankets, blankets & more blankets! Making a blanket den on the sofa & snuggling on down is my favourite hobby.
4. The biggest bubble bath you can imagine. Run a hot bath with a LUSH Bubble bar, throw in a bath bomb for good measures & soak until you're all wrinkled up!
5. HOT CHOCOLATE. I'm a big coffee drinker but you can't beat that taste of delicious melted chocolate, whipped cream & a heap of marshmallows.
6. Light lots of candles.
7. Cuddle up with your bf/gf/friend/pug/a pillow (lol)
8. Wrap up in your warmest jumper & biggest scarf, then adventure out into the fresh air.